Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Stay in Style

For the past year my boss and I have been working on a hotel in Brisbane. Slowly but surely we are getting to the completion of one of the new large common rooms of the hotel. My boss Daryl, was lucky enough to work with the very talented Anouska Hempel. This woman just seems to ooze style and until working with Daryl, I wasn't aware of her work. Each of her gorgeous rooms in her many hotels, truly create a home away from home.

Imagine walking into your bedroom at your home away from and being greeted with this! Just what the doctor ordered after a long day's shopping in London.
Love this courtyard, green and intimate. A perfect place for a cup of tea and a good book...

As soon as I am able I will share some photos of the hotel. We are so excited to complete the project... Stay tuned!

1 comment:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio