Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Mark

Well once again, life took over and there was no time for blogging! But rather than over 3 or 4 months, I am back in just over a week!

I had a couple of new clients come by last week, one of whom came to me and said "I want a gorgeous home filled with navy and white, but I don't want to hear the words Ralph Lauren mentioned once..."

Oh dear... Ralph Lauren really is the King of navy and white. No other man does it better... but there is a woman!

Victoria Hagan has been a lover of mine for a while. There is one image of a living room with a navy and white striped rug that most of you would know. Last year this classic designer released a book. It is now one of my very favourites and a perfect alternative for inspiration to the infamous Ralph Lauren.

The cover of Victoria's new book
All images are from www.victoriahagan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio