Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Mark


Well I have been very slack. Since my last post we have had Christmas, New Year and my Wedding! Finally this year is starting to run along smoothly for me, and I have made a promise to my new husband and myself that I will be on here in blog land making my mark!

So to begin each Monday, I would like to take a look at the people who inspire me. Designers and decorators, local and international that make me want to be better.

Today my ultimate fav... Windsor Smith.


Windsor's love of classic detail is something that we share. A love of wainscoting, moldings and rich design history. In all of her work the mix of architectural details and colour are perfect.



www.wsroominabox.com

Some gorgeous images to start the week... I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio