Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The dream garden

For years I have watched my mum create fabulous gardens. She has looked after them with pride, cooked some scrummy dinners from them and then complained about them so much so that she wanted to rip everything out and start again...

I hope one day I will have a cute little garden like this. Somewhere to sit with a cup of tea (or glass of wine) and ponder...
(as I have been collecting these images over many years, I apologise for not knowing where I got this!)

I also would love to have an amazing herb garden and mini veggie patch! The herbs I think I can handle straight off the bat, but the veggies may have to wait a while!


1 comment:

  1. love your blog so far, so funny and you are so inspiring, so glad you have joined the blogging world so I can chat to you daily xx

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio