Friday, August 6, 2010

Office Love

I have had a lovely day gossiping, laughing, a little bit of working and some more gossiping with my dear friend Judy from Verandah House. We constantly struggled to stay on track, and started to just look at images we loved. These are some goodies I found in the archives of my computer... I have no idea where I got this one... sorry!

I truly believe an office should be an inspiring place. I have a small, poky little office in our shack... more of a nook, so I am constantly dragging all of my work to the dining table. If I had an office like this... I would be a very happy woman... the colours, the style what more could you want?? Even the bin is gorgeous!

I think Diane Bergeron is a clever clever woman... this image from her website is of her office space in her home. Such an inspiring shoot and a beautiful home. I am a little weak at the knees... Well worth a looksy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio