Thursday, March 8, 2012

Amore Angels in Brisbane

More images on my instagram rylointeriors.


Over the past few weeks I have been organising an Art Exhibition with Nadine Sawyer and Alexandra Ranken to be held at Rylo March 9th.  It is all coming together now and I thought I would share with you a little sneak peek of some gorgeous new cushions I just got back from the workroom featuring Nadine's gorgeous Angels.  Both Alexandra's and Nadine's art work so well with my style and I am so excited to transform the shop tomorrow into an explosion of art and colour.

Come along if you can.  The exhibition opens tomorrow night, Friday 9th March 6pm - 9pm and will continue for 2 weeks.  We will have Champas and nibbles tomorrow night with great music and of course great people!  Hope to see you there! xxx

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed the night cant wait to hear all about it xx

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio