Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sunny Days and Warm Nights

The past 2 weeks have been a bit of a blur... I have been so busy, yet my brain and my body were still in holiday mode!  I have nearly finished a gorgeous bathroom renovation (Photos to come).  I have put together a few looks for some new lovely clients, and I have been searching high and low for some gorgeous vintage pieces for the shop and clients...  I really do LOVE  my job!

I thought I would just share a few images that have been inspiring me lately... The return of the sunny days is long overdue and I think I go for colour especially when it is so grey outside, I don't think I am ready to give up on Summer! xxx





I'm not sure where I have collected a few of these images, please let me know if you know! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio