Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The last few weeks

The last few weeks leading up the Christmas are always nuts.... I actually feel like my brain is exploding with all the stuff I am trying to remember.  So what did we go and do??  Adopt a dog.  Yep!  A dog.  He is lovely.  Perfect in fact.  But seriously I think I am a sucker for punishment.

So... Meet our new mascot Odie.  He is a 7yo Labrador cross Ridgeback and is Clay's best friend already.  So special.


On another note, we will be closing for Christmas from the 20th of December through to the 20th or January.  I will always be available on my mobile if there are any interior emergencies and I will be working from home as well.  So please feel free to give me a call if you would like to organise a meeting, I'm always around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio