Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Break



Well one might think I have taken my Christmas break without saying good bye!  Not the case... I have been so busy over the past 3 weeks I am well and truly ready for sleep ins, stuffing myself with food and getting some things done around the house that have been on my to do list since last Christmas!  Since opening the shop in September I have been overwhelmed with the support from my family, friends and my new lovely customers!  Some I have known for years after working in the area, others I have only just met, either way, I am so excited to continue in 2012 providing you with a place to come and be inspired, to have a chat or even to hide...

The shop is my way of being creative without boundaries,  it is a true reflection of what I love and what makes me tick.  In 2012, there will be plenty of changes, growth and more interior work to show you.  I can't thank you all enough for supporting me, encouraging me and motivating me to take the step.  Now I will continue to take more and I really hope you will pop in and see where we are up to..

I wish you all a lovely Christmas and New Year with safe travels and safe eating (keep that seafood cold!), I will see you back here January 3rd ready and rearing to go! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio