Thursday, November 17, 2011

Same top, different bottom...

 I am head over heels in love with our new floral lamp shades.  They make my heart sing!!!!  This is them on 2 different lamp bases.



I must apologise for my lack of blogging lately... I had 2 large installs last week and I was living and breathing them for quite a few days!  BUT I am back!!!!  I have sunk myself into the store... lots of goodies are in now for Christmas, and they are selling FAST!  Would be lovely to see you and don't forget we have a free gift wrapping service for your Christmas gifts. xx
 

2 comments:

  1. just lovely ! also loved the thea and sami fabric you use - best le xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how much I love those lamp shades. They are extremely pretty. I love flower lamp shades.

    -zane

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio