Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Photography 101.

Well, my photography lesson went well!  Turns out my camera is quite capable of taking lovely photos... The operator on the other hand, not so much!!!

The store has been changed around ready for the Christmas rush, the gifts are out, the decorations are up, but there are no Christmas Carols playing... I just can't do it!

I have been practising my photography and editing skills, thought I would share some lovely gifts we have in store for this Christmas.

Our Christmas this year is a beautiful Tiffany Blue and Silver


The beautiful new Breakfast sets come in 4 colours,
they are a gorgeous gift for someone who has everything!

The new Frida Plumm votive candles come boxed in a set of 3.
These gorgeous small patters come in a number of designs and start at just $9


Hope you enjoyed your Melbourne Cup yesterday, I managed to back a winner, did you!!???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio