Thursday, September 23, 2010

When old is new again...


There is something about old pieces, the stories behind them, the scratches and marks. I was looking through one of the many supplier websites and came across a really well priced dining table, I thought to myself, we could do with a new dining table I had a chat to Ryan about it and we decided to have a look around. A week later I have been looking though some of my old kiddy photos and found this image...

Thats me next to the old kitchen table in one of the many houses from my childhood it would have been about 1989... There are huge dents and divots in this table from where I had tried to help mum cut up vegies and create beautiful artistic masterpieces, much like the one behind me on the fridge... It wasn't until I walked through our dining area and saw this that I thought... I much prefer the old to the new....


1 comment:

  1. There really are times that we will feel sentimental. Enjoy a beautiful weekend! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio