Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pick me up...



There is something about weddings.... When I am feeling down I always seem to look at wedding photos. It is supposed to be the most joyous day of your life, a day that is all about you and your lover... couldn't be better really!

I have always loved the idea of a casual wedding. An event where people feel comfortable, an event that celebrates the new husband and wife and what is important to them. I am getting married in 16 weeks. I have set aside 2 days this week to do wedding stuff... Pick the boys suits... Find me some sexy undies... Find a veil that isn't $300.00... There are so many things to do and for some reason, never enough time to do them!

I have to say that I am a self proclaimed 'do it yourself' yourself bride, or as my dear friends call it - Control freak! The designer was lucky I didn't rip the dress out of her hands and do it myself! I have been totally addicted to a blog called Polka Dot Bride now this girl has certainly made my life a lot easier pointing me in the right direction, if anyone out there is planning a wedding, get on her blog!! You will thank me for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio